Thank you - a 'running' tally of your donations to date!


My target to raise £1000 for 4 charities by 3rd October has almost been met already!  Thank you all.

My GoFundMe sites (and my reasons for choosing these charities) are here: 

- Alzheimer's Societywww.gofundme.com/f/Craig50-campaign-for-alzheimers-society
If you would like to sponsor me outside of GoFundMe's donation platform please comment below and I'll add you, then if I have any energy left I'll come chase you for payment in October!

Whichever charity you decide on, thank you!
Craig x
 









Comments

  1. Hi Craig, can you add me to your sponsor form please. Can you add £25 to each of your chosen charities please (£100) cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Nose Day offer!

Last training run complete!

London Marathon? Tick!