2 weeks to go until The London Marathon

All my long training runs are completed and I'm now on 'taper' to ensure tip-top fitness on Sunday 3rd October.

Over the last 5-6 weeks I've gradually increased my long-distance weekend runs:
8/8/21 - 11 miles
14/8/21 - 13.1 miles
22/8/21 - 16.2 miles
29/8/21 - 17.3 miles
3/9/21 - 19.2 miles
12/9/21 - 20.5 miles

Wow, that's over 97 miles!  In addition, running twice a week on average 5 miles each time that's more than my brain can calculate!

During the preparations for 3rd October you've all been keeping me going raising money for good causes:




So, thank you all.  At times I've felt like giving up but this has definitely kept me going through groin injuries, knee injuries, Physio & Osteo sessions and the early morning weekend starts (not to mention refraining from Gin the night before!).

There's still time to 'KeepCraigRunning' so see my first post on why I chose these charities and how to donate: https://keepcraigrunning.blogspot.com/2021/02/keep-craig-running-announcement.html 

Thank you again and check in again soon for the final two weeks!

Craig x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Nose Day offer!

Last training run complete!

London Marathon? Tick!