Almost at £1500 raised for good causes...


Thank you everyone.  

If you're considering giving to charity over the next week or two, please help me over the £1500 mark by choosing one of mine via the link below to donate.

Update:

I've just been looking at the total number of miles I've run and since training began in June, it's over 280 miles and 169 of those since 1st August!

There's 9 days left until London Marathon day on Sunday 3rd October, by then my training will have taken me over 300 miles (and closer to 200 since 1st August).

Just 3 more runs until then so please take a look at my chosen charities and help me reach £1500.

https://keepcraigrunning.blogspot.com/2021/02/keep-craig-running-announcement.html 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Nose Day offer!

Last training run complete!

London Marathon? Tick!